Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement
Preventive maintenance lowers utility bills, extends the life of your AC system, and improves indoor Air Quality. Our maintenance plan includes two tune–ups per year (every 6 months) from our factory–trained technicians. During each visit, we will perform a complete 19–point precision tune–up on each unit, including:
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Adjust blower components
- Test operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operating
- Test safety controls where applicable
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Flush condensate drain lines
- Clean drain pan
- Add tablets to drain pan to prevent algae buildup
- Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable)
- Check air flow
- Test starting capabilities
- Inspect refrigerant line valves for leaks
- Clean or replace air filter
- Inspect indoor coil for mold and mildew
- Inspect heating coil and amp draw
- Test operation and condition of compressor contactor
- Inspect electrical disconnect switch
A 15% parts discount on parts/materials not covered by manufacturer’s warranty (or flat rate repairs).
A 15% labor discount on repairs/any additional work you may need beyond the maintenance tune–up
24–Hour service available 365 days a year, with no travel charge or overtime charge for ESMA customers, ever.
All repair workmanship is guaranteed for 1 year from date of repair.
Call today to learn more.
Featured Service Areas:Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Palm Beach, FL