Air Conditioning Service, Air Conditioning Repair & Heating ServiceDelray Beach, FL, Boynton Beach, FL & Lake Worth, FL
Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement
Preventive maintenance lowers utility bills, extends the life of your AC system, and improves indoor air quality. Our maintenance plan includes two tune–ups per year (every 6 months) from our factory–trained technicians. During each visit, we will perform a complete 19–point precision tune–up on each unit, including:
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Adjust blower components
- Test operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operating
- Test safety controls where applicable
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Flush condensate drain lines
- Clean drain pan
- Add tablets to drain pan to prevent algae buildup
- Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable)
- Check air flow
- Test starting capabilities
- Inspect refrigerant line valves for leaks
- Clean or replace air filter
- Inspect indoor coil for mold and mildew
- Inspect heating coil and amp draw
- Test operation and condition of compressor contactor
- Inspect electrical disconnect switch
A 15% parts discount on parts/materials not covered by manufacturer’s warranty (or flat rate repairs).
A 15% labor discount on repairs/any additional work you may need beyond the maintenance tune–up
24–Hour service available 365 days a year, with no travel charge or overtime charge for ESMA customers, ever.
All repair workmanship is guaranteed for 1 year from date of repair.
Call today to learn more.
Featured Service Areas:Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Palm Beach, FL